Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday June 7

Hello Everybody,

Wow, I finally get to blog. I had to move my whole computer set up to a new place with inadequate space. I compensated with, "creative shelving," actually it wound up being, "Hair-Ball-By -The Seat-of-My-Pants,' shelving, but it works at present, and I have every confidence it will do so in the future. It only took me three days, and I think I may have a bit of P.T.S.D., but it's done, and I can get on with everything else.

Everything else for me is house and lawn tending--a bit of veggie gardening. For the past year I have been crochetting rags into rugs and selling them at craft fairs, and recently at the local farmer's market. I like the farmer's market much better that I do the fairs I've done. The prevailing mood is so, "laid back," and so far the vendors are very supportive of each other. So nice.

Well, I'm right at the end of my first blog. Good Wishes for all,

Sincerely
Joy

2 comments:

  1. YAY GIRL YOU MADE IT HERE..
    YOUR FIRST POST IS GOOD..
    STOP BY AND SEE MY WONDERFUL BLOG, AND ALL THE GREAT ART WORK BEING DONATED FOR ALEXIS.
    CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO POST YOUR PICS.
    HUGS..
    TAMMY
    http://countryfolkart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    Stop by my blog for a little something from me to you.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete