Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally, a sunny morning. I love the way the slanted rays illuminate, and how they add a golden color to the morning. Thanks be.

I have an unstacked pile of fire wood around the bottom of the Bass Wood tree outside my bedroom window. I stood there digging the morning beauty, and making silent promises to get the stuff stacked---Soon, Honest! Down the trunk came a little red squirrel, and hopped onto the wood, and commenced to sample the different bark flavors. I watched him for quite a while, and left convinced he, liked Yellow Birch best.

One of these days, I'm gonna' "Get a Life." 'Eh, maybe not, this stuff makes me so happy.

Blessings,
Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    Sounds like a wonderful morning.
    I just wrote a new post, and added a blurb about you at the end!
    Happy Creating!
    Hugs
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! So glad you joined the blogging community - you'll love it! And to me it sounds like you already "have a life" and quite a good one! Lovely rugs you crochet - I've never tried that! :) Silke

    ReplyDelete